A selection of our projects which were GRANTED planning permission in Westminster recently:
Please note - all information, such as documents and drawings, are available in the public domain (i.e. on the council website).
- Italian Embassy, 14 Three Kings Yard, W1K 4EH - Installation of 30 photovolatic panels at main roof level..
- 228C Kilburn Lane, W10 4BA - Rear extension on third floor flat.
- 111-112 Whitehall Court, SW1A 2EP - Listed Building Consent for internal alterations of four bedroom flat.
- 6 Hill Road, St. Johns Wood, NW8 9QG - Replacement of windows, new front door, new rear patio doors and alterations to the rear patio and stairs and, an enlargement of skylight at the rear.
- 71 Springfield Road, NW8 0QJ - Erection of single storey rear conservatory and extension to detached garage with associated alterations. Erection of single storey side extension, alterations to front boundary wall including erection of case iron sliding gate, railings and constriuction of brick wall and piers.
- 87D Duke Street, London, W1K 5PQ - Internal alterations to listed building.
- 99 Edgware Road, W2 2HX - Alteration to shop front to include new glazed door to provide separate access to basement level.
- 22 Bourne Street, SW1W 8JR - Extensions to the front and rear of the property with conversion of roof to terrace..
- 39 Chepstow Place, W2 4TS - Retention of air conditioning units and installation of acoustic enclosures.
- 111-112 Whitehall Court, SW1A 2EP - Listed Building Consent for insertion of air conditioning unit in internal courtyard.
- 26A North Audley Street, W1K 6WB - Listed Building Consent for erection of 2.75m trellis fence.
- 125 Bravington Road, London W9 3AT- Erection of rear dormer window and two rooflights to front roofslope to extend existing second floor flat.
- 44 Poland Street, W1F 7LZ - Use of basement and part ground floors as shop (A1 - computer retail and service store).
- 45 Westbourne Terrace, London, W2 3UR - Internal alterations including removal and addition of partitions and doors.
- 39-41 St Stephen's Gardens, W2 5NA - Single storey rear extension at lower ground floor level with Juliette balcony at ground floor level and excavation to garden (Flat 4).
- 37 Edgware Road, W2 - Change of use of Lower Ground Floor from B1 (offices) to D1 medical centre.
- 19 Edgware Road, W2 2JE - Change of use of Lower Ground Floor from A1 Pharmacy to D1 medical centre.
- 104 Edgware Road, London W2 2EA - Mixed use of premises as pharmacy on the ground floor and medical centre on the lower ground floor for a period of five years (Sui Generis).
- 91 Nutbourne Street London W10 4HL - Rear extension and loft conversion. Queens Park Conservation Area.
- 73 Edgware Road, London, W2 2HZ - Change of use of Lower Ground Floor from A1 Pharmacy to D1 medical centre.
- 91 York Street London W1H 4QE - Listed building Consent for Retention of railings on the first floor rear balcony.
For some of our Testimonials click here